Terms and Conditions
User agreement for AMOC Goldsmiths Ltd,registered address 1 Church Road South, Greystones, County Wicklow, Ireland
This service is operated by AMOC Goldsmiths Ltd.
Contract between customer and AMOC
1.1 We must receive the whole payment for the price of the goods ordered before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received we will confirm your order by sending an e-mail to you at the e-mail address you provide in your order form. This is not an Order Acceptance from AMOC. Our acceptance of your order takes place on the dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we notify you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled your order in accordance with clause 3. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. Only adults (persons aged 18 and over) are entitled to enter into legally binding contracts and as a result are the only people entitled to transact through this site. Any other individuals who are unable to perform legally binding contracts are prohibited from ordering goods using this site. Do not use this site unless you qualify to use it.
Pricing and Promotions
2.1 The price payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website.
2.2 You may be required to pay extra for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. Our delivery charges are set out in our website.
2.3 All of our prices are in € (Euro). You will be billed in € and if you purchase from outside Ireland, currency fluctuations and credit card charges may alter the amount billed on your credit card.
2.4 Promotional discount codes: We may offer promotional discount codes (either directly or via third parties) which may apply in respect of any, or specified purchases made though this website. Such codes may only be applied to purchases of full-price items and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discounts.
Delivery of goods
5.1 We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you supply at the time you make your order. It is your responsibility to ensure that the delivery address you give us is accurate and that there is somebody to take delivery of the goods from the delivery.
5.2 Agreement for delivery:
€10 standard delivery charge for all orders under €1000. Free delivery for all orders over €1000.
• Delivery can takes 3-7 working days from date of dispatch.
• For next day delivery please contact a member of our sales team on 0035312871515.
• All parcels will need to be signed for in person. If you are not available at the time of delivery our courier company will leave a calling card.
• We aim to dispatch all packages within 48 hours, although this may take slightly longer dependant on our stock location.
• Any duties or taxes incurred in the country of destination are the responsibility of the customer.
• To check on the status of your order please call one of our Personal Shoppers on 0035312871515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
5.3 You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been dispatched to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
5.4 AMOC makes no promise that materials on our website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the Republic of Ireland, and accessing the website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside the Republic of Ireland, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
5.5 If your order is returned to us because the courier or postal service could not complete the delivery to you for whatever reason, then you will be responsible for any repeat delivery costs.
Right for customer to cancel contract
3.1 Subject to 3.3 below, you may cancel your contract with us for the goods you order at any time up to the end of the seventh working day from the date you receive the ordered goods. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract and you will not have to pay any penalty.
3.2 To cancel your contract you must notify us by e-mail at email@example.com or telephone us on +353(0)12871515
3.3 Your right to cancel your contract with us for the goods you have ordered is subject to: - The jewellery being unworn or damaged
– You must email us within 7 days of receiving your goods to notify us of the cancellation - The item(s) cannot be a Special Order. Special Orders are uniquely produced for the customer and therefore cannot be exchanged or returned under any circumstances.- Refunds can only be made to the original purchasers card.
– To return your item within please refer to our returns procedures.
3.4 Once you have informed us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited from your credit card will be credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order as long as the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in their original condition. If you do not return the goods delivered to you, in the way detailed above, we shall be entitled to deduct the costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be credited to you.
Cancellation by AMOC
4.1 AMOC reserve the right to cancel the contract between you and us if:- We do not hold the stock to deliver the goods you have ordered; - We do not deliver to your area - Items you ordered were listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
4.2 If we do cancel your contract we will notify you and will credit your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any compensation for disappointment as a result of cancellation.
6.1 If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us by email of the problem within 7 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
6.2 If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 7 working days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us by e-mail or telephone at our contact address of the problem within 14 days of the date on which you ordered the goods. If you notify us of a problem our only obligation will be, at your option either: - to make good any shortage or non-delivery; or - to replace any goods that are damaged or defective; or - to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
6.3 Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify us and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under clause 6.2.3 above.
6.4 You must observe and comply with all regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
6.5 Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
6.6 We cannot be held responsible for delays once the goods have left us and are in possession of our mail suppliers.
7. Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent by e-mail to our contact address at firstname.lastname@example.org Notices from us to you will be displayed on our website.
8. If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
10.1: Third Party Rights: Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the UK Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
10.2 Third Party links: We may include links on this Site to other Sites or resources operated by parties other than AMOC. AMOC has not reviewed all of the Sites linked to its Site and is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-site pages. We are not responsible for the availability of such external Sites or resources. We do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or materials or services on or available from such Sites or resources. We are not responsible for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external Sites or resources.
11. Each and every transaction carried out is deemed to be completed within the Republic of Ireland and therefore shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Irish Law. The terms of this charter (and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claims of whatever nature in relation to them) shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with Irish Law and the Irish Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation thereto.
12.2 We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy completeness or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published on our website. From time to time our site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
13. Marks and Names
AMOC Goldsmiths Ltd is the operator of www.amoc.ie and www.amoc.dk All trademarks,designs, product names and company names or logos sited herein are the property of their respective owners. No permission is given by us in respect of the use of any such brand names, photographs, product names or titles or copyrights and such use may constitute an infringement of the owners’ rights.
Circumstances Beyond our Control
14. We will not be in breach of this Agreement or liable for any delay if that delay or failure is due to circumstances beyond our control including, without limitation, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
15. We reserve the right to change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
Our Business Registration number and VAT number
CRO: 443780 VAT: IE 9665826R